Upgrade to a Velvet Interior
1. Can I really buy a casket online?
Yes! The process is simple: you choose the product type and any desired customization, and we will deliver to the funeral home of your choice. It is illegal for funeral homes to refuse you this right or charge you any additional delivery or handling fees. (Learn more about your rights)
If you prefer, we can also deliver your casket to a residential address (such as your home) or to a storage facility.
2. Why would I buy from Titan Casket instead of a funeral home?
At Titan Casket, we offer unbeatable prices and superior quality, selection, and service. Our selection typically offers a significant price saving (up to 85%) over buying from a funeral home. Our caskets are thoughtfully designed and we can accommodate custom orders.
Titan Casket also provides superior customer service. We are a small, independent operation and take great pride in assisting our clients throughout the funeral process. Your satisfaction and peace of mind are our top priorities.
To read our verified customer reviews, click here.
3. Are Titan Casket's products the same quality as what I would buy from a funeral home?
Yes; we guarantee that the caskets and coffins offered by Titan Casket are as good, if not better, than those sold by funeral homes.
We also supply our caskets and coffins to funeral homes throughout the country, a testament our quality and service.
The caskets and coffins offered by Titan Casket are comparable to Batesville Services Inc., Aurora Casket Company Inc., and Universal Casket Co.
4. Do funeral homes allow me to supply my own casket?
The Funeral Rule as set forth by the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) ensures that consumers have the right to provide a casket by their own means, without penalty. This means that:
- Buying a casket or coffin for sale online and arranging delivery to your selected Funeral Home for use in a Funeral Service is legal in all 50 States
- Funeral providers cannot refuse to use a casket or coffin you bought online, or put unreasonable or onerous restrictions on when it must be delivered or who must receive delivery
- You cannot be charged an additional fee if you supply the casket - federal law prohibits funeral directors from charging “casket-handling” or other fees for people who purchase their casket online
- You cannot be required to purchase any goods or services that are not required by law - funeral homes are allowed to charge one non-declinable “basic” fee, but only one, and this should be for basic or required goods and services
- The funeral home may not lie about or misrepresent funeral or cemetery laws, rules, or regulations - if you are told something is required by law, ask for a copy of the law
- Other kinds of misrepresentations, such as to the quality of caskets or coffins bought online, or the likelihood of damages in transit, are also illegal. Consumer protection laws in most states also prohibit such deceptive practices. State Licensing Boards in all 50 states have the right to (and do) discipline Funeral Directors for dishonesty and misrepresentation, and Federal law also prohibits dishonest, deceptive, and unfair acts and practices
We recommend requesting a “General Price List” from the funeral home and comparing those prices with ours.
IMPORTANT: If you are observing any violation of the Funeral Rule, please contact us. We help out clients fight for their federal rights. For more information on the Funeral Rule and how to file a claim in your state, click here.
5. Do I need to be at the funeral home to receive a casket?
While always a good idea, you do not have to be present at the funeral home for delivery. A funeral provider’s refusal to use third party merchandise until the consumer has inspected it may place an unreasonable burden on consumer choice, in violation of Section 453.4(b)(1) of the FTC Funeral Rule. If you would like to be notified prior to delivery so you can be present, please contact us to set up a notification.
For residential deliveries, the carrier will call to schedule an appointment time and you must be present to accept delivery.
6. What size casket do I need?
Our standard size caskets are 24-inches wide interior, and fit most adults up to 6’10” and 300 pounds. HOWEVER, we strongly recommend you confirm sizing with your funeral director or other professional, who can help you determine the size of the casket your loved one will need.
Titan offers 28”- 44” exterior widths on most oversize caskets. To browse our oversize coffin selection, click here.
7. Does the casket I ordered have everything I need in it? Do I need to buy a pillow or throw separately?
All our caskets are delivered fully assembled and ready to receive your loved one. We include the necessary pillow, adjustable bed, and throw covers with each casket. You do not need to purchase anything else to prepare your loved one for their resting place.
8. What are Titan's shipping rates? (hint: it's free)
Titan Casket is proud to offer fast and free standard shipping.
Need it faster (or slower) or have a specific request (appointment delivery)? Please contact us and we can usually accommodate.
9. How do I place my order?
TL;DR: Buying a casket online is as easy as checking out on Amazon. Simply add to cart and following the directions in the checkout flow. We will review your order and make sure we have everything we need to perfectly process and deliver your order. We will contact you should we have any questions.
- Click on the Add to cart button.
- Click on your Shopping Cart icon at the top right hand corner of our website and click Go to Cart.
- In the Notes field of Your Shopping Cart, please enter the following information:
- First and last name of the deceased
- Funeral Date (if applicable)
- Expected or required delivery date
- Any other information you would like for us to know regarding your order
- Click on the blue “Buy now” button OR one of the alternative electronic payment options
- For Shipping address, please enter the funeral home or other location you wish us to deliver. Please confirm the delivery address and timing. Once an order has shipped, Titan Casket cannot guarantee that changes can be made to the delivery location or delivery date.
10. What are my payment options? Can I pay with life insurance?
We accept all major credit and debit cards, as well as digital instructions such as Google Pay and Paypal.
To finance a purchase - pay over time but receive the casket now - please choose "Pay With Affirm" on the Payment page during checkout.
Finally - Yes! You can purchase your casket using life insurance. Read more about how here: How to Pay Using Life Insurance.
11. I placed my order, what happens next?
We will confirm any details, and get to work immediately. You'll receive an order confirmation and tracking information once the order ships. We will handle all logistics and track the order to ensure it arrives in time and in great condition.
Titan Casket has built a simple guide to help our customers understand the order fulfillment process. To read our guide, click here.
12. What happens in the (very) unlikely event that the product arrives damaged or late?
We know that this product is precious and highly personal cargo, and our mission is to deliver your item on time and in perfect condition. We encourage inspection of the item at the time of delivery. In the (very rare) case of damage, please refuse delivery of the item and take pictures if possible. We will immediately ship a replacement item or issue a full refund.
We also understand the importance of timing, and track shipments daily to ensure smooth transit and resolve any carrier delays. If for any reason (weather, act of god, etc.) your shipment is delayed and will not be able to arrive in time for use, we will return the item and issue a full refund.
As much as I would have never thought that I would have to bury my vibrant 63 year old husband, but it happened! Cancer is horrible! He became I’ll in Early May and passed August 4th. I chose the steel blue caskets with all the chrome and velvet because the band he was part of in high school
Was called Blue Steel. He was also a drag racers so the chrome accents were perfect. I thank you for making the most horrible experience of my life so easy. I miss him every minute of everyday!
Our family had an excellent experience working with Titan Casket. The casket was delivered earlier than expected and in perfect condition. We ordered the pink and rose gold. This combination is absolutely beautiful. I would highly recommend Titan Casket.
Looking for an affordable high quality Cakset then Titan Caskets is definitely the #1 choice in the industry. Their caksets are not only lite weight but easy to move. They Orion Series weighs about 200 pounds and can easily be moved with two or three people. They are not only affordable but they offer free shipping and can be shipped out in about 6 business days. That's pretty awesome.
I collect Caskets and actually sleep in one. I recently made the decision to purchase a Red Orion Series Casket with the Red Velvet Interior upgrade. My Casket not only arrived fairly quickly, but they helped my bring it into my house. The quality straight out of the box blew my mind. What a beautiful casket. I couldn't have made a more solid choice. Keep in mind caksets are designed for one time use so you have to be prepared to modify your casket and upgrade it to be able to sleep comfortably in one. I slept in my Cakset 6 days in a row and didn't change anything out. Now I lined the caskets bed with wood and layered a Memory foam twin Mattress topper over the wood and added Red sheets, a red blanket and red heart shaped and red rose pillows to the casket and now I'm working on installing lights. I also purchased car hood vents to add ventilation to the Cakset so when it's closed I do not suffocate. I also bought a vintage chrome Coca cola bottle shaped handle for an old antique Coca Cola fridge to use as the handle to open the casket. I also added a beautiful vintage Chrome hood ornament (angel)to the front top center to make it stand out. I have a lot more to do to my casket but I am in love with the color and quality Titan Caksets is amazing. I also would like to put it out there that they have been the friendliest Casket company I've dealt with. If your in need of a casket I highly highly recommend Titan Caksets.
The staff at Titan Casket Company was very helpful, kind and professional. This is a great company.
On time and delivery was on time
Excellent service delivered on time as promised,
I did not know what to expect when ordering this casket online. The representative who helped me was so knowledgeable and patient. The casket exceeded my expectations and it looked beautiful. Thank you Titan Caskets for helping me at such a difficult time.
Pro: Answered all my questions quickly. The purple casket was a deep dark beautiful shade. Pictures aren't always best or accurate, but we were not disappointed. Arrived exactly when expected.
Con: I contacted support to ask why the multiple coupon codes i was trying weren't working. I was informed there are no such codes. Yet, the website has a section for codes to be entered.
The funeral home may try to sway you against ordering from an outside vendor, but I would completely ignore them. Despite the issue with the codes, is highly recommend ordering your casket from Titan.
My dad died unexpectedly. So never in
This project has been a year and a half in the works, and Josh, Liz, and Scott went above and beyond to bring it to this point. Their performance for the duration was nothing short of phenomenal. It shows in the final product, inside and out, finding the wrap guy to put the finishing touches on it, all the way to making sure I get it. You bet I would buy from here again.