Buy in monthly payments with Affirm on orders over $50. Learn more
Introducing the enchanting Burgundy Hummingbird Keepsake Urn , a delightful tribute to your loved one. This urn showcases a charming hummingbird gracefully hovering over its favorite flower, both intricately crafted with real mother of pearl inlay. Designed as memorial items rather than for actual internment, each set of Burgundy Hummingbird Keepsake Urn has a capacity of 3 cubic inches. To ensure the utmost convenience, the urns come with a threaded, airtight screw-on lid for secure closure.
For easy transportation and safekeeping, a velvet carrying pouch is included with your purchase. The keepsake urns are made of durable aluminum, combining elegance with longevity.
- PREMIUM QUALITY. Made with the high quality aluminum our urns are sturdy, beautiful and long-lasting.
- SET OF 2. One order contains a set of 2 keepsake urns
- SCREW-TOP LID. The screw-top lid creates a securely fastened seal.
- VELVET BAG INCLUDED. Each cremation urn is completed with a soft black velvet bag to protect and preserve its exterior from scratches or damage that can occur over time.
- HANDCRAFTED WITH CARE. All Titan Casket cremation urns are proudly made with the highest quality materials and represent modern design and top-of-the-line craftsmanship.
Dimensions: 2.5"H x 2.5"D
Free shipping on all our products
Hands on 1:1 support from our team
Accepted in 100% of funeral homes
Guaranteed on-time delivery
Choose your product details & place your order online
We double-check your order manually to ensure delivery speed & details
We follow your shipment every step of the way to guarantee on-time delivery
We are disrupting the funeral industryby bringing in compassion, transparency, and choice to the funeral planning process.
An urn should be as unique as the individual. With hundreds of models in all shapes and colors, we can help. Titan was founded on the belief that there had to be a better way to help families navigate the frustrating and exceedingly expensive funeral planning process.