Veteran Premier XL
- HIGH-GLOSS FINISH. We paint each steel casket with a shiny high gloss finish that creates a brilliant sheen.
- SCULPTED HARDWARE WITH BRANCH OF SERVICE. The metal hardware is sleek and refined, for a streamlined look, and is embellished with the seal of the branch of service.
- REINFORCED SWINGBAR HARDWARE. The reinforced swingbar handles pull up and away from the casket when in use, which creates a luxurious effect and allows for easy transport.
- CREPE INTERIOR. The crepe interior is luxurious in appearance and very soft to the touch.
- BRANCH OF SERVICE HEAD PANEL. The interior head panel proudly features an embroidered seal specific to the represented branch of service.
- RUBBER GASKET SEALER AND LOCK. This casket features a full rubber gasket and locking mechanism.
- ADJUSTABLE BED. Both the head and foot end of the bed can be adjusted.
- 40” and 44” MILITARY CASKET SIZES AVAILABLE. Contact us for 40” casket and 44” casket options.
- 28” and 29” SIZES DESIGNED TO FIT STANDARD SIZE BURIAL VAULTS.
|Size||Size (interior)||Size (Exterior)|
79"L x 27.75"W x 14"H
83"L x 28"W x 23"H
79"L x 28.75"W x 14"H
83"L x 29"W x 23"H
79"L x 32.75"W x 14"H
83"L x 33"W x 23"H
79"L x 35.75"W x 14"H
83"L x 36"W x 23"H
Steel Thickness: 20-gauge steel (Upgrade to 18-gauge steel casket here)
Lid Design: Half Couch (Split Lid) (Upgrade to a full couch steel casket here)
1. Can I really buy a casket online?
Yes! The process is simple: you choose the product type and any desired customization, and we will deliver to the funeral home of your choice. It is illegal for funeral homes to refuse you this right or charge you any additional delivery or handling fees. (Learn more about your rights)
If you prefer, we can also deliver your casket to a residential address (such as your home) or to a storage facility.
2. Why would I buy from Titan Casket instead of a funeral home?
At Titan Casket, we offer unbeatable prices and superior quality, selection, and service. Our selection typically offers a significant price saving (up to 85%) over buying from a funeral home. Our caskets are thoughtfully designed and we can accommodate custom orders.
Titan Casket also provides superior customer service. We are a small, independent operation and take great pride in assisting our clients throughout the funeral process. Your satisfaction and peace of mind are our top priorities.
To read our verified customer reviews, click here.
3. Are Titan Casket's products the same quality as what I would buy from a funeral home?
Yes; we guarantee that the caskets and coffins offered by Titan Casket are as good, if not better, than those sold by funeral homes.
We also supply our caskets and coffins to funeral homes throughout the country, a testament our quality and service.
The caskets and coffins offered by Titan Casket are comparable to Batesville Services Inc., Aurora Casket Company Inc., and Universal Casket Co.
4. Do funeral homes allow me to supply my own casket?
The Funeral Rule as set forth by the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) ensures that consumers have the right to provide a casket by their own means, without penalty. This means that:
- Buying a casket or coffin for sale online and arranging delivery to your selected Funeral Home for use in a Funeral Service is legal in all 50 States
- Funeral providers cannot refuse to use a casket or coffin you bought online, or put unreasonable or onerous restrictions on when it must be delivered or who must receive delivery
- You cannot be charged an additional fee if you supply the casket - federal law prohibits funeral directors from charging “casket-handling” or other fees for people who purchase their casket online
- You cannot be required to purchase any goods or services that are not required by law - funeral homes are allowed to charge one non-declinable “basic” fee, but only one, and this should be for basic or required goods and services
- The funeral home may not lie about or misrepresent funeral or cemetery laws, rules, or regulations - if you are told something is required by law, ask for a copy of the law
- Other kinds of misrepresentations, such as to the quality of caskets or coffins bought online, or the likelihood of damages in transit, are also illegal. Consumer protection laws in most states also prohibit such deceptive practices. State Licensing Boards in all 50 states have the right to (and do) discipline Funeral Directors for dishonesty and misrepresentation, and Federal law also prohibits dishonest, deceptive, and unfair acts and practices
We recommend requesting a “General Price List” from the funeral home and comparing those prices with ours.
IMPORTANT: If you are observing any violation of the Funeral Rule, please contact us. We help out clients fight for their federal rights. For more information on the Funeral Rule and how to file a claim in your state, click here.
5. Do I need to be at the funeral home to receive a casket?
While always a good idea, you do not have to be present at the funeral home for delivery. A funeral provider’s refusal to use third party merchandise until the consumer has inspected it may place an unreasonable burden on consumer choice, in violation of Section 453.4(b)(1) of the FTC Funeral Rule. If you would like to be notified prior to delivery so you can be present, please contact us to set up a notification.
For residential deliveries, the carrier will call to schedule an appointment time and you must be present to accept delivery.
6. What size casket do I need?
Our standard size caskets are 24-inches wide interior, and fit most adults up to 6’10” and 300 pounds. HOWEVER, we strongly recommend you confirm sizing with your funeral director or other professional, who can help you determine the size of the casket your loved one will need.
Titan offers 28”- 44” exterior widths on most oversize caskets. To browse our oversize coffin selection, click here.
7. Does the casket I ordered have everything I need in it? Do I need to buy a pillow or throw separately?
All our caskets are delivered fully assembled and ready to receive your loved one. We include the necessary pillow, adjustable bed, and throw covers with each casket. You do not need to purchase anything else to prepare your loved one for their resting place.
8. What are Titan's shipping rates? (hint: it's free)
Titan Casket is proud to offer fast and free standard shipping.
Need it faster (or slower) or have a specific request (appointment delivery)? Please contact us and we can usually accommodate.
9. How do I place my order?
TL;DR: Buying a casket online is as easy as checking out on Amazon. Simply add to cart and following the directions in the checkout flow. We will review your order and make sure we have everything we need to perfectly process and deliver your order. We will contact you should we have any questions.
- Click on the Add to cart button.
- Click on your Shopping Cart icon at the top right hand corner of our website and click Go to Cart.
- In the Notes field of Your Shopping Cart, please enter the following information:
- First and last name of the deceased
- Funeral Date (if applicable)
- Expected or required delivery date
- Any other information you would like for us to know regarding your order
- Click on the blue “Buy now” button OR one of the alternative electronic payment options
- For Shipping address, please enter the funeral home or other location you wish us to deliver. Please confirm the delivery address and timing. Once an order has shipped, Titan Casket cannot guarantee that changes can be made to the delivery location or delivery date.
10. What are my payment options? Can I pay with life insurance?
We accept all major credit and debit cards, as well as digital instructions such as Google Pay and Paypal.
To finance a purchase - pay over time but receive the casket now - please choose "Pay With Affirm" on the Payment page during checkout.
Finally - Yes! You can purchase your casket using life insurance. Read more about how here: How to Pay Using Life Insurance.
11. I placed my order, what happens next?
We will confirm any details, and get to work immediately. You'll receive an order confirmation and tracking information once the order ships. We will handle all logistics and track the order to ensure it arrives in time and in great condition.
Titan Casket has built a simple guide to help our customers understand the order fulfillment process. To read our guide, click here.
12. What happens in the (very) unlikely event that the product arrives damaged or late?
We know that this product is precious and highly personal cargo, and our mission is to deliver your item on time and in perfect condition. We encourage inspection of the item at the time of delivery. In the (very rare) case of damage, please refuse delivery of the item and take pictures if possible. We will immediately ship a replacement item or issue a full refund.
We also understand the importance of timing, and track shipments daily to ensure smooth transit and resolve any carrier delays. If for any reason (weather, act of god, etc.) your shipment is delayed and will not be able to arrive in time for use, we will return the item and issue a full refund.
My Dad, Sgt.Maj. Harold Schoenrock Jr. USMC Retired, passed away recently. I called on a Friday. Was told that shipment will be on Monday, for a Friday delivery. Anderson Funeral home received the casket on Wednesday. Two days early. Perfect condition. Beautiful casket. Thank you so much for making one of my Dad's last requests possible. From my Dad, Oo Rah, Semper Fi
Kimberly Williams, CO
Veteran Select XL | Army Oversize Black Steel Casket
We received so many compliments regarding how beautiful my dads casket was at his visitation. I’m so grateful we took the chance on ordering this beautiful casket!
Titan Casket was so helpful during a very difficult time for my family. Very grateful to the team who helped me out.
A little skeptical. Couldn't have been more wrong. Honest, efficient, good prices, great customer service.
Excellent communications and quality product !
My father looked amazing in the air force casket that was choosen for him for this special but sadden occasion. Thank you all so much for the great customer service and condolences. The Babbitt family really appreciate everything from the bottom of our hearts.
This casket really stood out. It looked great and several directors at the funeral inquired about the purchase. To find this company was a blessing, my husband loved all things navy. To find a company that makes casket tailored for our brave men and women that served in our Armed Forces is amazing. My husband will take his final flight to Arlington in this casket, it added elegance and pride to his final resting place.