All caskets have free standard shipping. Most orders ship within 1 business day.
THE ULTIMATE IN LUXURY: We designed the Era Series to be the most fully featured, most luxurious steel casket in the industry. The Era casket is built of Stainless Steel, the strongest and most corrosive resistant steel grade, and includes a high end tufted head panel and throw. With its premium style and reinforced premium swingbar handles, the Era series is designed to impress. The Era Series casket is completed with a rubber gasket and lock.
Why We Recommend This One: The Era Series casket has no equal: it is the highest quality steel casket you can buy.
- Stainless Steel. Stainless Steel is extremely strong, highly resistant to corrosive and rusting, and has a luxurious look and feel.
- Pink Tufted Interior. The Velvet interior of the Era Orchid casket is fully tufted and very soft to the touch.
- Sculpted Hardware. The exterior of the casket and all metal hardware is beautifully detailed, providing a high level of functional aesthetics to the overall design.
- Reinforced Swingbar Handles. The Satin Series is complete with reinforced swingbar handles for a distinguished appearance, streamlined effect, and easy transport.
- Full Rubber Gasket. This casket comes standard with a full rubber gasket and locking mechanism.
- Brushed High Gloss Finish. We enhance the look at the steel with a brushed high gloss orchid finish.
- Adjustable Bed. Both the head and foot end of the bed can be adjusted to the ideal fit.
- Wide Range of Colors. Visit here to view our extensive color collection.
Country of Origin: USA
Size (interior): 79"L x 24 "W x 14"H
Size (exterior): 83"L x 28"W x 23"H
Designed to fit standard size burial vaults
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I don’t normally write reviews but in these situations I feel it is important! I went to make funeral arrangements on a Monday and after seeing the prices on what the funeral home wanted to charge me I looked at Sam,s and came across one that was less than half the price, I called Liz and explained to her I would need it by Friday would this be possible, she advised me to order it through them and it should be no problem. I have to admit I was worried about it making it especially since we just got snow 2 days after ordering but it made on Friday without any problems and it was as nice as anything the funeral home had!! Thanks Liz
The entire process went well. Thanks
Thank you for all of your help, you made the entire process really easy.