- 18-GAUGE STEEL CASKET. We build this casket standard in thicker 18-gauge steel for an upgraded weight and heft.
- HIGH GLOSS FINISH. We enhance the look at the steel with a high gloss finish.
- SCULPTED HARDWARE. The metal hardware is unique and beautifully detailed, providing structural strength and a noble appearance.
- REINFORCED SWINGBAR HANDLES. The reinforced swingbar handles pull up and away from the casket when in use, which creates a luxurious effect and allows for easy transport.
- VELVET TUFTED INTERIOR. The red velvet interior of the casket is tufted and very soft to the touch.
- RUBBER GASKET SEALER AND LOCK. This casket features a full rubber gasket and locking mechanism.
- ADJUSTABLE BED. Both the head and foot end of the bed can be adjusted.
- DESIGNED TO FIT STANDARD SIZE BURIAL VAULTS.
Size (interior): 79"L x 24"W x 14"H
Size (exterior): 83"L x 28"W x 23"H
Weight: 200 pounds
Steel Thickness: 18-Gauge Steel
Lid Design: Half Couch (Split Lid) (Upgrade to a full couch steel casket here)
1. Can I really buy a casket online?
Yes! The process is simple: you choose the product type and any desired customization, and we will deliver to the funeral home of your choice. It is illegal for funeral homes to refuse you this right or charge you any additional delivery or handling fees. (Learn more about your rights)
If you prefer, we can also deliver your casket to a residential address (such as your home) or to a storage facility.
2. Why would I buy from Titan Casket instead of a funeral home?
At Titan Casket, we offer unbeatable prices and superior quality, selection, and service. Our selection typically offers a significant price saving (up to 85%) over buying from a funeral home. Our caskets are thoughtfully designed and we can accommodate custom orders.
Titan Casket also provides superior customer service. We are a small, independent operation and take great pride in assisting our clients throughout the funeral process. Your satisfaction and peace of mind are our top priorities.
To read our verified customer reviews, click here.
3. Are Titan Casket's products the same quality as what I would buy from a funeral home?
Yes; we guarantee that the caskets and coffins offered by Titan Casket are as good, if not better, than those sold by funeral homes.
We also supply our caskets and coffins to funeral homes throughout the country, a testament our quality and service.
The caskets and coffins offered by Titan Casket are comparable to Batesville Services Inc., and Matthews Casket Company Inc.
4. Do funeral homes allow me to supply my own casket?
The Funeral Rule as set forth by the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) ensures that consumers have the right to provide a casket by their own means, without penalty. This means that:
- Buying a casket or coffin for sale online and arranging delivery to your selected Funeral Home for use in a Funeral Service is legal in all 50 States
- Funeral providers cannot refuse to use a casket or coffin you bought online, or put unreasonable or onerous restrictions on when it must be delivered or who must receive delivery
- You cannot be charged an additional fee if you supply the casket - federal law prohibits funeral directors from charging “casket-handling” or other fees for people who purchase their casket online
- You cannot be required to purchase any goods or services that are not required by law - funeral homes are allowed to charge one non-declinable “basic” fee, but only one, and this should be for basic or required goods and services
- The funeral home may not lie about or misrepresent funeral or cemetery laws, rules, or regulations - if you are told something is required by law, ask for a copy of the law
- Other kinds of misrepresentations, such as to the quality of caskets or coffins bought online, or the likelihood of damages in transit, are also illegal. Consumer protection laws in most states also prohibit such deceptive practices. State Licensing Boards in all 50 states have the right to (and do) discipline Funeral Directors for dishonesty and misrepresentation, and Federal law also prohibits dishonest, deceptive, and unfair acts and practices
We recommend requesting a “General Price List” from the funeral home and comparing those prices with ours.
IMPORTANT: If you are observing any violation of the Funeral Rule, please contact us. We help out clients fight for their federal rights. For more information on the Funeral Rule and how to file a claim in your state, click here.
5. Can I buy a casket now for pre-planning and have it delivered at the time of need (monts, years later?)
Yes. You can buy a casket now to lock in the price, ensure your wishes are known, and have the casket delivered at the time of need. Buy any casket on Titan, and tell us it's for a pre-plan when we call you. We will send you a contract. You can learn more about pre-planning by reading our guide here.
6. Do I need to be at the funeral home to receive a casket?
While always a good idea, you do not have to be present at the funeral home for delivery. A funeral provider’s refusal to use third party merchandise until the consumer has inspected it may place an unreasonable burden on consumer choice, in violation of Section 453.4(b)(1) of the FTC Funeral Rule. If you would like to be notified prior to delivery so you can be present, please contact us to set up a notification.
For residential deliveries, the carrier will call to schedule an appointment time and you must be present to accept delivery.
7. What size casket do I need?
Our standard size caskets are 24-inches wide interior, and fit most adults up to 6’10” and 300 pounds. HOWEVER, we strongly recommend you confirm sizing with your funeral director or other professional, who can help you determine the size of the casket your loved one will need.
Titan offers 28”- 44” exterior widths on most oversize caskets. To browse our oversize coffin selection, click here.
8. Does the casket I ordered have everything I need in it? Do I need to buy a pillow or throw separately?
All our caskets are delivered fully assembled and ready to receive your loved one. We include the necessary pillow, adjustable bed, and throw covers with each casket. You do not need to purchase anything else to prepare your loved one for their resting place.
9. What are Titan's shipping rates? (hint: it's free)
Titan Casket is proud to offer fast and free standard shipping.
Need it faster (or slower) or have a specific request (appointment delivery)? Please contact us and we can usually accommodate.
10. How do I place my order?
TL;DR: Buying a casket online is as easy as checking out on Amazon. Simply add to cart and following the directions in the checkout flow. We will review your order and make sure we have everything we need to perfectly process and deliver your order. We will contact you should we have any questions.
- Click on the Add to cart button.
- Click on your Shopping Cart icon at the top right hand corner of our website and click Go to Cart.
- In the Notes field of Your Shopping Cart, please enter the following information:
- First and last name of the deceased
- Funeral Date (if applicable)
- Expected or required delivery date
- Any other information you would like for us to know regarding your order
- Click on the blue “Buy now” button OR one of the alternative electronic payment options
- For Shipping address, please enter the funeral home or other location you wish us to deliver. Please confirm the delivery address and timing. Once an order has shipped, Titan Casket cannot guarantee that changes can be made to the delivery location or delivery date.
11. What are my payment options? Can I pay with life insurance?
We accept all major credit and debit cards, as well as digital instructions such as Google Pay and Paypal.
To finance a purchase - pay over time but receive the casket now - please choose "Pay With Affirm" on the Payment page during checkout.
Finally - Yes! You can purchase your casket using life insurance. Read more about how here: How to Pay Using Life Insurance.
12. I placed my order, what happens next?
We will call you to confirm details, and get to work immediately.
If you are pre-planning, let us know and we'll send you a contract.
If you need delivery now, you'll receive an order confirmation immediately and tracking information once the order ships. We will handle all logistics and track the order to ensure it arrives in time and in great condition.
Titan Casket has built a simple guide to help our customers understand the order fulfillment process. To read our guide, click here.
13. What happens in the (very) unlikely event that the product arrives damaged or late?
We know that this product is precious and highly personal cargo, and our mission is to deliver your item on time and in perfect condition. We encourage inspection of the item at the time of delivery. In the (very rare) case of damage, please refuse delivery of the item and take pictures if possible. We will immediately ship a replacement item or issue a full refund.
We also understand the importance of timing, and track shipments daily to ensure smooth transit and resolve any carrier delays. If for any reason (weather, act of god, etc.) your shipment is delayed and will not be able to arrive in time for use, we will return the item and issue a full refund.
It arrived on a timely manner , beautiful casket
Cambridge Series | Black Steel Casket with Red Velvet Interior
Casket order process with Julius went well. Casket arrived on time and undamaged. The velvet interior did have a tear in the fabric where it was attached to the app panel. The overlay was uneven and sagged slightly in the front middle when the full couch casket was open, this was noticeable. Some of the lugs were loose and the hardware that was tightened was not straight. Overall the family was satisfied to have had an opportunity to view their relative in the manner that they desired.
Thank you for your feedback. We have shared this with our head of manufacturing and will take great care to improve upon our product.
Everyone responded to my needs immediately. Service was outstanding. Product was beautiful.
Very professional company. They call after you place the order to make sure everything is in correct order for delivery. They delivered exactly when they said they would. Everything was perfect and the casket was beautiful. Thank you so much for everything. I will recommend you to everyone I know.
I was dealing with a time crunch and limited funds to find a casket for my grandmother whose burial was in 4 days from the date of order. I noticed a couple of products that would be perfect but the shipping times were different. I asked for assistance via chat which turned into a phone call. My customer service representative Julius was such a pleasure to work with. He was sensitive to the situation, to my finances, and to the delivery request. He was able to finalize my exact order and ensure my delivery was there in time for my grandmother's viewing.
I highly recommend using Titan Caskets for your funeral needs.
Beyond excellent service and product. Particularly pleased that it is made in USA.
This casket was beautiful in its understated elegance. The royal purple with gold embellishments were stunning. The velvet interior with tufted lid waa nice. This color theme was my mother's school colors. Everyone loved it and had never seen one before. This was my first experience with Titan as well as the funeral home's first. It was delivered on time over a federal holiday. I saved enough in the casket to buy the vault. This was an overall excellent shopping experience. Thank you Titan.
Although purple was a first for everyone at mom's service, it was her favorite color and suited her perfectly. Her casket was absolutely beautiful and she looked like the queen that she was. Ordering was super easy and I was kept informed of my order status and location throughout the process. Casket arrived right on time and I couldn't have asked for better. Thank you, Titan!